We stayed here for one night as part of a countrywide tour. At the end we wished we could have ended up here to relax.
Our room was large and very comfortable with a large bathroom (bath and walk-in shower) and a balcony with table and chairs (facing to the front of the hotel).
As noted elsewher there are several restaurants - we ate in the restaurant by the pool as there was a conference going on (seems to be popular for this) and the food was very good. Breakfast was excellent with fresh supplies being maintained.
We found the staff helpful and courteous.
The pool area was well supervised and the adjacent beach very clean.
As has been mentioned this hotel is not on the way to anywhere and is not covered by public transport. The area seems to be recently developed to a high (wealthy) standard. However, it is very convenient for Rabat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with private beach, full-service spa & 15 minutes from largest & nicest Moroccan Golf courseParadise at the shoreOcean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and set on its own private beach within easy reach many golf. Treat yourselfSpend the day relaxing on L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa's private beach or pampering yourself at the hotel's full-service spa or play in the nicest golf of MoroccoGuestrooms or Suites open to balconies, patios with sea, courtyard or garden views and feature televisions with satellite channels and high-speed (wired)Internet access in rooms and Wifi in Lobby area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your L'Amphitrite Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Amphitrite Palace Hotel Skhirat
- l Amphitrite Palace Skhirat