“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Attractions in Errachidia
More attraction details
Owner description: Excursiones y viajes al desierto de maruecos . N:1 de tours en marruecos, Mejor Tours y Excursiones en Marruecos 4x4, Tours Morocco, Turismo por marruecos, tours marruecos, tours por marruecos, viajes en marruecos, Excursiones en marruecos, tours narrakech, Morocco excursions
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We hired Ismael and his staff for our 3 day excursion to Merzouga desert, the car they provided was a modern Toyota Prado, the driver was fluent in English enough to communicate well, he stopped all the way to the desert to let us take pictures, the hotel in Dades was excelent and breakfast was delicious, I recommend Ismael and his group, they are responsible, trustworthy, friendly and professional.

Highly recommended !

Visited November 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“best tours i have in my all life in morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

i used travel last year with tours-marruecos everything was excellent with ismael.

thanks so much for this trip and i hope back to morocco soon time .

luis

Visited December 2013
Rabat, Morocco
“The best one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

i was there with my wife, it was a very beutiful experience. sleeping in the camp, eating a very delicious cooks and visiting many beutiful places: merzouga, tinghir ouerzazate and other dreaming places. really this was one of my best vacations that i ever had, very special and authentic.

Visited March 2013
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Excellent Tour Guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I visited Maroc past June with my parents and uncles. I can say that the experience would have not been the same without Tours Marruecos and Ismael's crew. We went to Marrakech, Ouazazate, and Merzouga. The distances are very long, so I suggest spending more than a week in Maroc so you dont have to be in a vehicle most of the time. Tours Marruecos made the visit very pleasent, they are extremely kind and very helpful. When you go ask Ismael to assign Hassan as your driver, he is very funny and sourceful. I highly recommend Tours Marruecos for any visit to Maroc.

Visited June 2013
Monterrey, Mexico
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family and I had this experience on february 2013. We had a tight schedule, but this guys make it work so we could visit many interesting things. Keep in mind that the desert is REALLY cold on this month!

Visited February 2013