We stayed here on a summer trip to visit Washington D.C. This was a very affordable option and the drive into the city daily wasn't bad as long as you didn't hit traffic. The staff was friendly on our arrival. We checked in and went up to our room and the door was unlocked and open. My husband called down immediately and they apologized and gave us another room on the same floor (which was nice since we didn't have to carry our luggage up and down again). The room was nice, and clean. You could tell a half-reno had been done to the bathroom, showers still seemed older. The decor seemed fresh and new and clean.
Cons: The pool area seemed dirty while we were there and didn't have very long hours. There were no towels around the pool area like they said their would be. We saw many people looking around for them. Finally someone figured out that the guy sitting pool-side watching something on his laptop worked there and asked him for more towels.
Pros: Friendly front desk and cleaning staff, free coffee, hot chocolate and tea machine in the lobby (which broke during out stay, but the days it was working it was a really nice bonus!)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Md Hotel Greenbelt
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Md Hotel
- Holiday Inn Greenbelt Nasa
- Holiday Inn Greenbelt
- Greenbelt Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt completes multi-million dollar renovation! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt is a full-service hotel conveniently located near many government and corporate offices: NASA, Verizon, IRS, FDA, USDA, Lockheed Martin, the University of Maryland in College Park, and New Carrollton Amtrak and Greenbelt Metro stations are within 5 miles. Corporate guests will appreciate the free high-speed Internet, and fitness center. Leisure travelers staying at the Greenbelt hotel will enjoy visiting Six Flags America and the Greenway Center Shopping Center, plus the many attractions in nearby Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Sports enthusiasts will be convenient to FedEx Field - Washington Redskins, RFK Stadium - Washington Nationals and DC United, Verizon Center - Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics. At the newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington DC/Greenbelt, our service is outstanding and our accommodations are superb. Kids Eat Free in Willy K's, our comfortable and recently renovated restaurant and lounge. The Holiday Inn Washington, DC/Greenbelt offers two meeting rooms and is located adjacent to the Martin's Crosswinds Catering Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt MD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.