I was here for a couple weeks and was very happy that they accepted my Entertainment card. The rates at this hotel are lower than its competitors yet the accommodations are still quite suitable for business travel purposes. Front desk was very competent. The few times I let housekeeping tidy up the room I was impressed in how they chose which things to reorganize and which to leave alone. For example, they didn't replace the extra pillows I discarded when they made the bed. I believe they remodeled a few years ago, so most things were in good shape. At night, I generally could not hear any of the other guests. What is most lacking at this hotel is the restaurant/bar. My chicken burger was dry and burned. Fries overly salted. Check was not picked up for 15 minutes. The bar is just full of classless testosterone pumped dudes watching sports which might be typical of most hotels, but the cops had to be called when a few guys got drunk and/or belligerent. The area smelled like vomit also. I have more fun watching tv and drinking in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt completes multi-million dollar renovation! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington, DC / Greenbelt is a full-service hotel conveniently located near many government and corporate offices: NASA, Verizon, IRS, FDA, USDA, Lockheed Martin, the University of Maryland in College Park, and New Carrollton Amtrak and Greenbelt Metro stations are within 5 miles. Corporate guests will appreciate the free high-speed Internet, and fitness center. Leisure travelers staying at the Greenbelt hotel will enjoy visiting Six Flags America and the Greenway Center Shopping Center, plus the many attractions in nearby Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis. Sports enthusiasts will be convenient to FedEx Field - Washington Redskins, RFK Stadium - Washington Nationals and DC United, Verizon Center - Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics. At the newly renovated Holiday Inn Washington DC/Greenbelt, our service is outstanding and our accommodations are superb. Kids Eat Free in Willy K's, our comfortable and recently renovated restaurant and lounge. The Holiday Inn Washington, DC/Greenbelt offers two meeting rooms and is located adjacent to the Martin's Crosswinds Catering Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt MD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Md Hotel Greenbelt
- Holiday Inn Greenbelt Nasa
- Greenbelt Holiday Inn