“My stay at Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early & Save Big
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Greenbelt
Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay at Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My stay at Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt was excellent. I found the staff to be very helpful and the accommodations were superb. The breakfast hours were convenient and the menu offered a variety of dietary selections. The amenities were suitable although the pool hours could be expanded. I would rate this hotel as an excellent value.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I've done a lot of traveling as a consultant. The last time I was in the area, I stayed next door at Marriott Courtyard. It was a good stay, but I was very, very impressed by the hospitality of the staff here. Carol (wait staff) greeted me every morning. Timmit (morning chef) was so helpful with my requests. Everyone at the front desk was always so happy to see me. And the dinner staff was just as equally cheerful and friendly. It seems as if management has created a happy environment for its staff and that it shows in how they treat their customers. Even coming back late at night, the front desk was happy to see me. I felt as if everyone knew me personally. :)

• Stayed August 2013
Newton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We found our entire stay here absolutely wonderful, The reception staff were friendly and resourceful, the rooms were clean and comfortable (suite with pull-out sofa) and the highlight of the several days that we spent there were the staff in the restaurant where we had breakfasts daily. Timnit and Carol went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, with smiles, extra service, effort and gave that extra bit more that made us all say, "we want to come back again!" They made us feel at home, and were the major reason we are saying, "Everyone, come to the Hilton Garden Inn at Greenbelt if you plan to stay in College Park MD!"

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel had great customer service. The property was clean and in a safe and secure area. The room was quiet and the kept clean. The evening snack was an added extra that my wife and myself enjoyed. I would recommend this property.

Buffalo Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Staff goes out of their way to assist. Excellent room accomidations and good restaurants nearby. Easy to get to and close to the DC area. Room was very spacious and had a microwave and mini-fridge. Would stay here again if in the area.

Burlington, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed here while on a business trip. The hotel was easy to find and very clean. I received several free bottles of water, which is always nice. The room had a fridge as well, a must have for me. Free internet, comfy bed, what more can I ask for?

Front desk staff was friendly, but I think he may have been new as the check-in process was slightly clunky. Otherwise this was a great experience!

Oxford, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I am a road warrior- and rather particular about hotels. This Hilton Garden Inn is fabulous- the facility itself is very nice- rooms are spacious, well appointed, and comfy. What makes the biggest difference is the staff. Everyone is friendly, happy, and sincerely interested in making your stay the best they possibly can. I appreciated the special attention from the manager-Joseph- he greets every guest. By far- thanks to Rosie - at the front desk- who made a checkin snafu by the travel department of my company not an issue... To chef Joseph- who made me the grilled cheese I was craving - even tho it was not on the menu..... And especially to Joseph the bartender extraordinaire - who created special drinks just for me- and remembered every single time which wine I preferred.
The best-- see if you can persuade Joseph the bartender to sing and dance...LOVE his Jamaican accent singing the kids songs his boys love! Makes all the headache and stress of work dissolve....

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DavidKasprzyk, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thanks nm3481 for awesome comments. Our staff is top notch and they love to be here and serve our guests. We all have a great time together working, as well as playing. You can not train a personality and that is exactly what we look for when we are hiring. It sometimes takes awhile to fill a position, but in the end it is very much worth it for our guests and other team members. Your review was great and makes me so happy. Thanks and hope to see you again!
David

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt? Share your experiences!