The facilities seem to be maintained as well as any other Hilton I've stayed at. The server staff seems eager to please especially the ones in the morning...I believe their names this morning (1/12/13) were Stacy and Africa, they did a good job. The front desk is mediocre. They seem inexperienced and only do enough to get by in my opinion. The biggest problem I've noticed with this particular hotel has been the quality of the food. The portions coming out of the kitchen are HUGE but lack quality. The other night I had a prime rib for around $21. A $2 cheeseburger from McD's would've been better. I also had fish and chips one night but I'm done with eating dinner here now. I'm actually staying here with 3 other co-workers and we're all done eating here. We're staying here for 12 nights and were done eating here after meal #2. The bottom line is the menu is over priced for the quality coming out of the kitchen. I think this hotel has the capability to generate significant revenue from the kitchen, given the lack of decent restaurants in the immediate proximity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is conveniently located just off I-95 and Hwy 495 (exit 23) in Maryland. Minutes away from BWI airport and strolls away from the Washington, DC attractions. Above and Beyond: Each guest room or luxury suite at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt features complimentary high-speed internet access, a spacious work desk and two telephones with data ports and voice mail. Standard amenities in all of our rooms include a microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt, Maryland hotel features 155 oversized guest rooms including 10 two room suites and 3 700 square feet of meeting space, where events and meeting are your place to shine. Leave the details to our dedicated sales team. We offer On-site catering with high quality and varied menus to compliment any budget. We can accommodate groups from 10 to 300. Call our sales office for details. Why pay downtown prices when you can have all you need for a lot less? The Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt hotel is “Economy Friendly.” We recognize and understand that during these tentative times, a great deal is very important for you and your company. Our hotel has made and continues to make many adjustments to ensure that you are getting the BEST VALUE possible. Complimentary features at the Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt:• Complimentary parking• Complimentary high-speed Internet throughout entire hotel• Complimentary shuttle service to metro station• Complimentary 24 hour Business Center• Complimentary on site state-of the art Fitness Center• Complimentary faxes• Complimentary remote printing from the comfort of your room• Complimentary USA Today paper each weekday• Complimentary Stay Fit Kits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington Dc / Greenbelt Hotel Greenbelt
- Hilton Garden Inn Greenbelt
- Hilton Greenbelt