“It gets no better! ******” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now & Save Up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Greenbelt
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“It gets no better! ******”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I spent a couple of days at the Hilton in Greenbelt and had a wonderful experience, the location is perfect. There are many attractions close by with DC and Baltimore being a short drive away. I travel often and probably stay in hotels more than I do at home. The people at this location are great, i had the pleasure of meeting two wonderful young ladies at breakfast, Africa and Terry. The entire staff is the best, they are warm and exceptional in every thing that they do. I will definitely be back mostly because of these two wonderful people and their team mates. Five stars location in my book!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

The service in the dining room was excellent. Stacey and Africa waited on us and brought us everything we needed. Their attention to our individual needs was a welcome addition and they certainly made us feel special.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We wanted to see the Art Show at NMAI on Nov. 30th and see some of D.C. on Dec. 1st. We've used the Metro at Greenbelt for day trips to D.C. but since are plans were for two days, we decided to try the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is immaculate, the gentleman and woman at the front desk when we checked in (yes, I should have written down their names) were great and helpful in answering our questions. We were able to leave the car at the hotel on Friday; the hotel has a shuttle to take you to the Metro. Had no complaints on the room other then it being so quiet, we overslept!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Greenbelt for business for 8 weeks. I was very happy with the service and hospitality I received while I stayed there. I ate plenty of dinners downstairs with Joseph and Aster helping me at night. In the mornings, Africa and Teri were always so cheerful that my mornings started off on the right foot, especially after eating a wonderful breakfast. Literally the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. My room was always clean and Ashley at the front desk was quick to take care of any request with a smile. The proximity to DC and the Metro make this hotel an affordable option when traveling to DC/VA/MD area.

• Stayed October 2012
Greenbelt, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

God Morning,

As a frequent customer at this hotel, I am always welcomed by the breakfast staff, Carol, Africa, and Terry, each one of these friendly faces serves us with a welcoming smile, pleasant conversation, and excellent service. There are numerous places to stay in the area, however, the three of them make it a joy to be with.

I must also compliment the other hotel staff, they are always friendly and willing to work with you no matter the issue...top notch customer service.

Room Tip: If you can, the top two floors are quiet, the suites are worth the money!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Every morning when I would wake up, I would always look forward to eating the hot breakfast before doing anything else. I never walked away hungry because the selection of hot foods was vast. Africa and Terry are so helpful and extremely nice. They would always bring my juice as well as talk to me every day about everything and anything. Their service and kindness is impeccable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Clinton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

On Sunday Dec,2nd..My wife wanted to try the breakfast at the Hilton Garden inn Greenbelt..We were welcomed by a waiter by the name of Africa right away she welcome us to the resturant..very detailed about the buffet.. got coffoe and drinks right away,she checked on us, and then out of no were a young lady by the name of Stacy i notice you were looking around at the waffle station, we have the best ormletts nice and hot right out of the pan..Let Africa know if you would like to try one and I will take your order..They both didnt know I was a Resturant Manager for Hiltons for years...I was very in pressed with there team work..we will be having Breakfast there every Sunday before Church..

Sam Utley

Room Tip: Hilton Garden inn Greenbelt is the best
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt? Share your experiences!