“Kudos to the Director of Sales & Marketing!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Greenbelt
Beltsville, Maryland
“Kudos to the Director of Sales & Marketing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

As a travel arranger for the Federal government, I wish to communicate how very helpful Mary Parks, Director of Sales & Marketing, at the Residence Inn, Greenbelt, has been to me personally and to my government traveler. My traveler was on extended stay at the Residence Inn, Greenbelt, from January 7 - March 10, involving the Inn's invoicing my traveler every 9 days over a 9 week period. Mary was just the epitome of helpfulness in scanning the invoices to me in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner, enabling me to do my job of processing payment from the government to the Residence Inn. I would not have been able to stay atop this process from week to week had Mary not performed her duties so very proficiently. Many thanks to Mary, and to Residence Inn, Greenbelt, for having her on their staff! Our thanks and appreciation also to the Residence Inn, Greenbelt, for the reduced rate on the hotel for our extended stay guest from January 7 - March 10!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Allen D, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenbelt, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear PatriciaD,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy to have your traveler stay with us, and understand the importance of making everything run as smoothly as possible, both for you and your traveler. We look forward to the next time he stays with us.

Have a great day, Allen Davis, GM

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay very much. When they were unable to give us the room we had originally requested, they bumped us up to a bigger suite at the original cost of the smaller room we had requested. Everyone from the cleaning staff to the people at the front desk were very friendly and attentive. As we strolled into breakfast at the last minute, the young lady offered to bring out extra fruit for us and was extremely patient and kind despite the fact that breakfast had already ended. Nakisha, was especially helpful when I found that I had left behind a special pair of earrings. I was already out of state when I called the hotel and she took the time from her busy schedule to help locate them, and even offered to mail them to me. The manager, Allen was very accommodating as well. We will definitely be staying with them the next time we are in town. Thanks for making our first trip to DC such a pleasant experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Allen D, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenbelt, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Vizz17,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our guests stay is very important to us. We are delighted to know that you and your family had a wonderful experience with all of our staff, during your stay and after. We all put in that extra touch to let our guests know they are special to us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sleep Well,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My Director who works out of State, always request this hotel. He loves this hotel and location when he's working here in Maryland. The manager Mr. Allen Davis is always helpful in securing him a room.

Thank you for the great customer service!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear TeelW,
We are glad to hear that the all of your stays with us have been positive ones. We definitely look forward to serving you again in the future and giving you, yet another, great experience! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Everyone at this hotel was very pleasant and friendly. George and his team did a tremendous job with the food.......yum yum!!! The hotel was very very clean which is a MUST when I travel. If not I would not have stayed one day. I am happy to recommend this hotel to any who is traveling.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Allen D, General Manager at Residence Inn Greenbelt, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear JZMGG,
We are very delighted to see you had a great stay with us. Being clean is of utmost importance to us as well, and we are glad that you noticed the dedication our housekeeping staff has to ensure exactly that. We would also like to thank you on behalf of George, he in addition to our other staff, does a spectacular job during our evening social hours. Your satisfaction is very important to us, thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Tough to title this review. It is a nice, clean Residence Inn that I used due to our Corporate Contract. It is clean, and I found the front desk staff pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable with ample work space, free internet access, and a small kitchenette. When I have been onsite for several days, this a great benefit. Not much in the way of restaurants near by if you decide not to do their dinner; however, there is a Hilton Garden Inn next door with a restaurant and a TGIFridays down the street. I had been worn by co-workers to stay away from the TGIFridays; although, it was packed when I drove by it. After a full day of work and before getting caught up with e-mails, etc. I like a quiet meal while reading the paper(s). Through no fault of the Residence Inn they do provide a meal; however, I found the room noisy and I was not in the mood for hot dogs/hamburgers. Not their fault. It was there, available, and multiple people were enjoying the food. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful and what I consider typical for a hot breakfast at hotels. To cold to swim and not much else to do. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear QuietmanTravels,
Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. If your overall conclusion was a positive one than we have done our job. We are always looking to better ourselves, so if you have suggestions or even an issue during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact any of our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

A large group from our swim team stayed at the hotel. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. We were greeted with smiles throughout our weekend stay by all the employees including maintenance. We will be back next year.

Room Tip: Our room had a fireplace which we actually really enjoyed
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Debbie M,
Being greeted with a smile is the best way to start your stay, but it should never stop there and we are very glad it didn't. We truly love, having the pleasure of providing service with a smile to all of our guests during their stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again next year.

Waynesboro, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here while attending a swim meet at UMD. Great location, good service, very clean rooms. Breakfast was as advertised (nothing special but met the need). Only downsides were rather noisy hvac and clunky pipes all night. Also, the elliptical machine was partially broken, which was a safety issue. We would certainly stay here again though, overall a very positive experience.

Dear Jeff L,
We are so glad that your overall experience with us was a positive one. Please, never hesitate to contact our front desk staff with any issues that you may have. We are here to help always and would have been more than happy to resolve any problems you had during your day. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Allen Davis

Been to Residence Inn Greenbelt? Share your experiences!