“Gatlinburg Inn a keeper” 3 of 5 stars

1.0 of 5 Motel   |   755 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738   |
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
camde, tennessee
“Gatlinburg Inn a keeper”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2004

first visit to gatlinburg inn for us.............we enjoyed the comfort and protection shown to us. not as modern as most, but view from balconies was great, and convenience for walking to lots of our favorite things was good. beds were super comfortable and showers were great. everyone on staff was super nice and parking was so safe........plan to go again for the 4th of july

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2004

We always stayed at the Gatlinburg Inn in the 60s and 70s when my sister and I were growing up. It is right on the Parkway, so it is very convenient for walking almost anywhere. It has the old fashioned charm that appealed to my parents years ago, and now I find myself enjoying sitting in the front porch rockers relaxing and enjoying the scenery.
It it the only place I choose to stay in when visiting the mountains.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2004

Each year we go to Gatlinburg for my birthday. As one of your previous submitters said they like to try a different place each time. So did I until I stayed at Gatlinburg Inn. It was awesome and it's definitely a keeper for a place to stay. It was absolutely wonderful.The rooms were clean. The rooms were large. I would recommend this Inn to anyone going to Gatlinburg.It was like going back in time.

Montgomery, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2003

I spent many family Summer vacations in Gatlinburg in the 1970's. We always stayed everytime at the Gatlinburgh Inn. I was passing through the area about 5 years ago and stayed there again just to see if it had changed. It had not! It felt like home again. The rooms have the feeling that you stepped back to quieter time.The hademade quilts on the beds made it feel like Grandma's house.

• Stayed April 2003
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2003

My wife and I go to gatlinburg about every 3 months and have been since 1973. We try and stay at different hotels each time. We stayed at the Gatlinburg Inn this past June and had the best time. The rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. Best of all it's very quiet. My wife said when we were leaving "I think we found a permanent place to stay". The Gatlinburg Inn has alot of history, you gotta see the pictures on the walls!!!

Been to Gatlinburg Inn? Share your experiences!