“Wonderful Christmas” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Gatlinburg B&B and Inns
Summerville South Carolina
“Wonderful Christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husnbad and I stayed at Eight Gables Inn from December 25th to the 28th. Same dates as last year and loved it. Guy and Lee are wonderful hosts, the Inn is beautiful and of course our room was top of the line. This is such a relaxing time, a time to meet new people, and just appreciate time with your spouse. Wonderful desserts, excellent breakfast each morning, super great service from Lee, Guy and staff. Hope to go back again this year.

Room Tip: Rooms out in the courtyard are big and lovely!

321 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Crestline, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

What a beautiful place to relax! My boyfriend and I started the New Year off by staying at Eight Gables and we couldn't have picked a better place! Guy was such a lovely host, as well as the rest of the staff. Our room was perfect for our two night stay; private and cozy. The nightly desserts to our room were exceptionaly thoughtful! And the gourmet breakfast to start our day was great. We had an all around perfect stay! Thank you, Eight Gables!

Room Tip: The Jenny Lind is perfect for two people just passing through.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Cornelius, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I had the most amazing trip during the Christmas Holiday. My husband has never been very found of B&B's, so this was a risk. Guy and Lee totally made our stay a wonderful Christmas away from home. We loved the gourmet breakfasts and sitting around the fireplace drinking coffee and hot chocolate in the evenings. This will definitely be a place where we can call our home away from home.
Fred and Sherre

Pensacola, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My stay at Eight Gables was very last minute- no plans or itinerary. On the road from Pensacola, Fl we called and booked our stay. It was the best decision we made of our entire trip! Eight Gables made me feel like a princess- from the jacuzzi, plush robes, fresh flowers in the bathroom, private balcony, the fireplace, to the fresh desert at turn down. The breakfast they made was delicious, with excellent service. One thing I noticed, among others, was that everyone working Wanted to work. You could tell they loved there jobs and wanted you to be there. Eight gables was top notch, by far the best place- truly a home away from home. Whoever built Eight Gables, you could tell they had a dream about a quant, homey, upper class (yet affordable) bed & breakfast- and they hit it dead on!! I will definitely be back, and spreading the word on this gem!! Thank you Eight Gables for a wonderful vacation!!!

Clarksdale, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I were married on 12-22-12 at Eight Gables Inn and I could not have been happier. Lee and Guy are both terrific. They had everything taken care of for me. The rooms were great! We stayed in the honeymoon suite " Hearts of Love"! The breakfast and the desserts in the evening were both delicious! I really did not want to leave this bed and breakfast and I can't wait to return!!!! Thank you Guy and Lee for a wonderful wedding!!!!

Kings Mountain, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I highly recommend this B&B! My husband and I stayed there for our 1st anniversary. All of the staff knew it was our anniversary and we were provided with a tiny wedding cake. They placed a happy anniversary sign on our door. These little touches made us feel special. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They interior was beautiful and comfortable. We would have been happy just relaxing in the B&B and not going out to see the tourist sites. The breakfast was delicious! We will be coming back again. Thank you to the staff for an anniversary to remember.

florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a GREAT choice of B&B! My husband & I did a Christmas just US get a away, we stayed Dec 25-28 at the Inn, 3 nights! WILL BE BACK! LOVED everything about Inn, breakfast, room and dessert & (Sunrise coffee). They really make your stay SPECIAL!!! Guy and Lee are awesome!!
The location was great- near to all but yet in a very tranquil area....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Eight Gables Inn? Share your experiences!