Me and my Wife spent our 13 Wedding Anniversary thier. and We Had a Fabulous time. the part of the inn by the river was all book Up so they put us in the chalet on the hill we had a great room And a great view. our room was nice it had a big fireplace a king Size bed a very clean bath with a great balcony. the furnature was Not brand new but was in very good shape.we had a great view Of the mountains from my rocking chair on my balcony. now I Dont think much of these cont. breakfast that most places give You. but the women that work thier fixed me the biggest hottest And best waffles I ever had. the employes in all was very helpfull. From the desk manger Ellen right on down the line they all did Thier jobs very well. every thing was so good we stayed another Night. the 29 and 30th we will go back. jackie and Bobby knox. TN. 37920.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting majestically above the town, Chalet Inn maintains the kind of rustic elegance once known to all great smoky mountain resorts. The Inn's landscaped surroundings, mountain stone architecture and charming character-filled rooms make you feel a world away. Yet, the attractions of Gatlinburg are just a few blocks away. The Inn is just two blocks from Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway, with Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies just 5 blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fabulous Chalet Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Fabulous Chalet Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western