I have read the bad reviews. Some people always have to whine. We have stayed there the last two trips down and we enjoy the place. We did have difficulty with the fireplace staying on the last time we were there but maintenance showed up within 5 minutes. The room was clean. The jacuzzi was clean. The place is quiet except for the wonderful sound of the river right out the back door. It is an older place, I remember it being there when I was a kid.
The staff are all great. When spring arrives, and we get the bike moving we will be staying again, We could also enjoy Breakfast at the Atrium at the Crossroads Best Western with a discount. We have started eating breakfast there instead of the "Big Favorite" up town. The breakfast at the Atrium is better and we have never had to stand in line for an hour(that is just plain stupid).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western