The Rooms Were Very clean, beds were comfortable,loved the creek outside watched ducks and people catching fish. the kids loved the playground, the staff was very friendly. Not easy to turn left out of hotel. Walking distance of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western