If you like staying in a hotel that is clean, great location, and felt safe, stay here.
My family and I picked this hotel because of it's location close to the aquarium and Hard Rock Cafe.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room had a back door that went out to a balcony that overlooked the river. At night we were able to listen to the water running down the river which was pleasing to us. The beds were comfortable and all slept well. I wish it wasn't raining during our stay because our kids would have really liked to have used the hotels very nice playground.
If you stay here just keep in mind that it wasn't build yesterday.... you can tell it's an older hotel. For example we were able to see daylight under our doors. But by putting down a towel on the floor fixed that problem while sleeping.
Overall, not a fancy place to stay, but not a bad place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western