Great value for your money! The hotel is a bit older but the location is great. Right on the river which would be fun to enjoy during the summer. We visited for the Christmas light parade and the route went right by the hotel. The staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning Great Smoky Mountains National Park, your Gatlinburg hotel offers a great location as well as the best amenities. Enjoy a playground on the property, ideal for families traveling with kids. The Little Pigeon River runs completely around the property, with a river walk on site. The concrete walk around the river is ideal for a romantic evening stroll or to instantly get in touch with nature. A picnic area with grills completes this picture of perfection, and is a big reason why this Gatlinburg hotel is a favorite in the summer months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Twin Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Twin Islands Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western