This was the first time my family and I stay at Zoders and well not as great as I was wanting but a lot better than what we have stayed at. Nice walking distance to town.
The staff was great in the beginning check in was awesome the cleaning lady suburb we could not have asked for a cleaner room. The lady that gives you milk and cookies not so friendly I try to talk to her and was blown off. The view of the creek was great our room was right over the water and was awesome. They have 2 pools 1 indoor and 1 outdoor both small but for location and having two pools to get in was really good, both clean and heated. The out door sitting area was little less than ok really not that great. At check out well less than appealing. At first it was great I let them know how great the cleaning lady was and how friendly the staff had been and she seemed not to really care. We check out and left and noticed the bill was wrong we were to get a free day so we went back in or my wife went back in. This is when the niceness and friendliness went out the window. They called my wife a liar and that more less she could not read. See we made reservations in March for early bird and it was clear as day even on our reservation conformation we printed out that we showed them that we were to receive a free night stay 2 get 1 free. Well we got the night after the the woman got so mad at my wife and "Said I just don't care". We may or may not stay here again that is yet to be decided. we stayed in room 174 June 3-5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main parkway in Gatlinburg, Zoder's Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay for singles, couples & families. Zoder's Inn, secluded as it may be, is located in downtown Gatlinburg just four blocks from the main shopping area. The beautiful Roaring Fork Creek runs directly through our property and provides a great sense of peace and tranquility. Our six quiet acres are outside of the hustle and bustle, but still convenient to anything you may have on your itinerary. We are also on the Gatlinburg Trolley Route if you wish to relax and soak in the sights of downtown. We hope to see you and look forward to your stay at Zoder's Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Zoders Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zoder`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Zoders Hotel
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western
- Zoders Inn