We loved our experience at Zoders! So many charming details that show they go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and appreciated. These include Caesar, the parrot who lives in the lobby, the wine and cheese and milk and cookies offered at different times in the evening. The indoor pool area was spotless, warm and pretty with a waterfall. Didn't have that over-chlorinated smell that most indoor pools do. The grounds were natural and beautiful - our room overlooked the creek and we LOVED sleeping to that rushing water sound! The room itself was a little smaller than I expected, but it was more than adequate for the two of us with King bed, a table and chairs for eating, a mini fridge, a separate sink for food purposes and a very large balcony with chairs and a lounger! I can't say enough how clean the room was. It isn't located right on the strip, but I wouldn't want one that is. I'd rather walk 0.5 mile to the action for the peace and quiet you'll find at Zoders!
There was also an electical issue that prevented our TV from working most of the time we were there. We didn't miss it all, and they offered several times to move and upgrade us several times. We declined because we prefered to sit on the balcony than watch TV anyway, and we didn't want to have to move all of our stuff. We were very impressed with how attentive they were to the issue, and they offered us a generous discount to atone for the minor inconvenience.
All of the employees are super-friendly, and eager to help. One of them even agreed to walk outside and take a picture of us by the creek on our anniversary when we asked. They have lots of maps and info to help people who aren't very familiar with the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the main parkway in Gatlinburg, Zoder's Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay for singles, couples & families. Zoder's Inn, secluded as it may be, is located in downtown Gatlinburg just four blocks from the main shopping area. The beautiful Roaring Fork Creek runs directly through our property and provides a great sense of peace and tranquility. Our six quiet acres are outside of the hustle and bustle, but still convenient to anything you may have on your itinerary. We are also on the Gatlinburg Trolley Route if you wish to relax and soak in the sights of downtown. We hope to see you and look forward to your stay at Zoder's Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Zoders Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Zoder`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Best Western Zoders Hotel
- Best Western Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Best Western
- Zoders Inn