“We will definitely stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Big Orange Special
Ranked #11 of 86 hotels in Gatlinburg
Cincinnati, Ohio
“We will definitely stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We loved our experience at Zoders! So many charming details that show they go out of their way to make guests feel welcome and appreciated. These include Caesar, the parrot who lives in the lobby, the wine and cheese and milk and cookies offered at different times in the evening. The indoor pool area was spotless, warm and pretty with a waterfall. Didn't have that over-chlorinated smell that most indoor pools do. The grounds were natural and beautiful - our room overlooked the creek and we LOVED sleeping to that rushing water sound! The room itself was a little smaller than I expected, but it was more than adequate for the two of us with King bed, a table and chairs for eating, a mini fridge, a separate sink for food purposes and a very large balcony with chairs and a lounger! I can't say enough how clean the room was. It isn't located right on the strip, but I wouldn't want one that is. I'd rather walk 0.5 mile to the action for the peace and quiet you'll find at Zoders!

There was also an electical issue that prevented our TV from working most of the time we were there. We didn't miss it all, and they offered several times to move and upgrade us several times. We declined because we prefered to sit on the balcony than watch TV anyway, and we didn't want to have to move all of our stuff. We were very impressed with how attentive they were to the issue, and they offered us a generous discount to atone for the minor inconvenience.

All of the employees are super-friendly, and eager to help. One of them even agreed to walk outside and take a picture of us by the creek on our anniversary when we asked. They have lots of maps and info to help people who aren't very familiar with the area.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room overlooking the stream! You will love it!

749 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

If I stay again in Gatlinburg I will stay at Zoders. There really is something peaceful about this location. I stayed in a king bed room with a balcony on the creek. The balcony is big enough to accommodate two chairs, a table and a large lounge chair. Because of the sound of the water rushing in the creek you cannot hear any noise from other rooms, traffic, or other people. I did not go to the breakfast, wine and cheese or cookies or milk but it was nice to know it was available. Housekeeping was good and no complaints on cleanliness. I did find the bed a bit on the uncomfortable side but the pillows were good. The location is in walking distance to any of the "strip" activities in Gatlinburg. It is closest to the Hard Rock and the Aquarium. My only suggestion was that they put in a small microwave. The room had a small kitchen sink and a mini fridge so it would have been awesome to have had a place to reheat my Mellow Mushroom leftovers!

Lindsborg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We travelled to Gatilinburg and based on other reveiws from Trip Advisor chose to stay at Zoder's. Can't say enough good things about our stay. EVERYONE was friendly, the rooms were clean and all of the extras they provide such as wine & cheese, cookies and milk!! Our room sat over the river so we certainly enjoyed the patio over the river watching the ducks. So very relaxing, will recommend to anyone travelling to Gatlinburg!

Dacula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Have been visiting Gatlinburg for over 20 years. The first few years we stayed here & there with no place being special. Then we discovered Zoder's a few years back and now we will stay no where else. In fact we plan our trips to Gatlinburg based on Zoder's room availability. All rooms from the standard rooms to the suites are always clean and comfortable. The staff is beyond compare. Try Zoders and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were pleased with our choice of Zoder's for our romantic weekend get-away, to celebrate our anniversary! We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub as well as our jacuzzi in our room. The staff was friendly & helpful. We would recommend this establishment.

Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's hard for me to write an unbiased review for Zoder's Inn because I love it so much. Other than a few desk attendants, EVERYONE on the property is friendly, smiles, greets you, and seems to really enjoy the job and being there. They really do extra things to make you feel comfortable such as providing wine and cheese as well as cookies and milk each day, if you choose to partake. The business center has two Internet computers that you can use to find information about the area, check your e-mail, or anything else you need to do on a desktop. They also provide wireless Internet access in the rooms, which works pretty well.

Hands down, the reason I love Zoder's is the property itself. The balconies overlooking the stream and the beautifully landscaped property make you not even want to leave. There are picnic tables along the steam where you can enjoy your wine and cheese or just sit and enjoy the view. They have both an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a hot tub. The indoor pool has a waterfall and a bridge over it which is simply a nice touch. Moreover, there is a fitness area with great "working" cardio equipment as well as two excellent racquetball courts. If you don't have your own racquetball equipment, you can borrow it from the hotel.

As I said in the title, I have been to Gatlinburg each year for the last five and I have chosen Zoder's each time. One year, I visited another hotel while in Gatlinburg just to see if it had more to offer, but it couldn't compare to Zoder's. One of the main reasons I enjoy my vacations each year in Gatlinburg is because I stay at Zoder's Inn. It provides the comfort and relaxation I seek when I travel to Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: The room with the computers has the ice machine so it is heavily used (2 DB, nonsmoking). The door...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New Douglas, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I took my girls to Gatlinburg and stayed in this hotel in October and we loved it so much we went back in March. The main reason is because the price of the room. In October we felt like we got such a great deal since it was such a nice quaint hotel located in about the best place in the Smoky Mountains but since the price for the same room was about 1/2 as much, we went back.

Again the staff was wonderful and helpful. The room yes, is small, but nice. Love the fact that the tile floor is heated. And the pool is good...my kids loved it.

This time we booked a little later and got a smoking room. I was very nervous about this. When we walked in the 1st time I could not smell smoke. I don't know if this goes for all smoking rooms at this hotel but this one did not leave any smell on our clothes.

We will go back again in the next year or so.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Zoders Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!