“So Very Relaxing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Lindsborg, Kansas
“So Very Relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We travelled to Gatilinburg and based on other reveiws from Trip Advisor chose to stay at Zoder's. Can't say enough good things about our stay. EVERYONE was friendly, the rooms were clean and all of the extras they provide such as wine & cheese, cookies and milk!! Our room sat over the river so we certainly enjoyed the patio over the river watching the ducks. So very relaxing, will recommend to anyone travelling to Gatlinburg!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Dacula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Have been visiting Gatlinburg for over 20 years. The first few years we stayed here & there with no place being special. Then we discovered Zoder's a few years back and now we will stay no where else. In fact we plan our trips to Gatlinburg based on Zoder's room availability. All rooms from the standard rooms to the suites are always clean and comfortable. The staff is beyond compare. Try Zoders and see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

Cincinnati, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were pleased with our choice of Zoder's for our romantic weekend get-away, to celebrate our anniversary! We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub as well as our jacuzzi in our room. The staff was friendly & helpful. We would recommend this establishment.

Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's hard for me to write an unbiased review for Zoder's Inn because I love it so much. Other than a few desk attendants, EVERYONE on the property is friendly, smiles, greets you, and seems to really enjoy the job and being there. They really do extra things to make you feel comfortable such as providing wine and cheese as well as cookies and milk each day, if you choose to partake. The business center has two Internet computers that you can use to find information about the area, check your e-mail, or anything else you need to do on a desktop. They also provide wireless Internet access in the rooms, which works pretty well.

Hands down, the reason I love Zoder's is the property itself. The balconies overlooking the stream and the beautifully landscaped property make you not even want to leave. There are picnic tables along the steam where you can enjoy your wine and cheese or just sit and enjoy the view. They have both an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a hot tub. The indoor pool has a waterfall and a bridge over it which is simply a nice touch. Moreover, there is a fitness area with great "working" cardio equipment as well as two excellent racquetball courts. If you don't have your own racquetball equipment, you can borrow it from the hotel.

As I said in the title, I have been to Gatlinburg each year for the last five and I have chosen Zoder's each time. One year, I visited another hotel while in Gatlinburg just to see if it had more to offer, but it couldn't compare to Zoder's. One of the main reasons I enjoy my vacations each year in Gatlinburg is because I stay at Zoder's Inn. It provides the comfort and relaxation I seek when I travel to Gatlinburg.

Room Tip: The room with the computers has the ice machine so it is heavily used (2 DB, nonsmoking). The door...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New Douglas, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I took my girls to Gatlinburg and stayed in this hotel in October and we loved it so much we went back in March. The main reason is because the price of the room. In October we felt like we got such a great deal since it was such a nice quaint hotel located in about the best place in the Smoky Mountains but since the price for the same room was about 1/2 as much, we went back.

Again the staff was wonderful and helpful. The room yes, is small, but nice. Love the fact that the tile floor is heated. And the pool is good...my kids loved it.

This time we booked a little later and got a smoking room. I was very nervous about this. When we walked in the 1st time I could not smell smoke. I don't know if this goes for all smoking rooms at this hotel but this one did not leave any smell on our clothes.

We will go back again in the next year or so.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

No complaints. An older hotel but it is well maintained. The fixtures in our room were outdated but it was easy to overlook that because the room was VERY clean. The balconies overlooking the stream are unique – we loved it! The other chain hotels in the area didn’t look like anything special. Great location; you can easily walk to stores and restaurants in Gatlinburg.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
New Baltimore, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I and our two daughters stayed one night in the king suite. It has a bedroom a living room and a bathroom. There is a balcony in the bedroom overlooking a stream very nice. It was very clean but out dated. The televisions and furniture was well kept but dated. The kitchenette is really not what they say. The workers are very friendly. The place is clean and kept up but dated the pool is very small but nice. This is actually a motel with outside doors which I don't care for with using the pool and such with kids. Funny no one mentions that in the trip advisor reviews I read before I stayed . I would probably pick a newer hotel before I go back . It really wasn't in walking distance from everything as some hotels are closer. I did notice all the hotels in the town look dated. I would recommend staying in Pigeon Forge then making the drive to Gattlenburg for the day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Zoders Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!