“Overnite stay in Gatlinburg tN” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains to your Saves list
Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #42 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
“Overnite stay in Gatlinburg tN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was in town visiting my Brother and he booked this Hotel for me. It was a good pick.

From the time I entered the lobby to the time I checked out all of the staff was very friendly and Welcoming.

The Room was very clean and the Bed was so SOFT that when you laid down you instantly felt
comfortable.

I had the room that over looked a creek or river the sound was so soothing I actually hated it when the heater kicked on.

I look forward to visiting Gatlinburg again and will use this Hotel

Room Tip: Best time to be in Gatlinburg is March and April Rates go up after that and book in advance
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just got home from motel 6 pigeon forge. Nice clean motel. No nasty motel carpet .Nice hardwood floors. Pet friendly. Great walking trail in the woods made just to walk you dog away from the traffic and parking lot. Great price and eaisly walk anywhere.Softest beds and pillows. I just stayed last week in 5 star hotel and these beds at motel 6 were the best

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This place was owned by another owner under Red Roof until last fall. They have updated rooms, hardwood style laminate floors, plenty of hot water and water pressure. They had nice beds and pillows and were super clean. The management was kind and helpful. For $35 a night we say we got our moneys worth and more. We will go back.

• Stayed April 2013
Mount Sterling, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I loved our room! It had a beautiful view. Helpful staff. BEST price. The room was perfect. I did not find one thing wrong with it. It was, to me, the best location. Fast walking distance. Food was just around the corner. To be honest, I wanted to stay in the room MORE than I wanted to be out playing at the attrations on the strip. I WILL GO BACK without a doubt.

Room Tip: Rooms around the back have better views of natural beauty!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights. The hotel was clean, shower pressure was great, and the hot water didn't run out. Each room had been updated with laminate flooring (thank goodness no nasty hotel carpet) and had micro and mini-fridge. We even had a view of the river since we were placed in rooms at the back of the hotel. The hotel is on a side street from the main drag, but easy to walk to main street and restaurants. We were impressed about how quiet our rooms were.

The staff was very helpful. They arranged tickets to several attractions for us and always answered questions and requests with courtesy and promptness.

If we return to Gatlinburg we would certainly stay again, a clean, quiet room, convenience, good value and no upcharge for taking pets.

The cons--Parking is really tight so you might not get to park right in front of your room in the busier time of year. When we were there several of the vending machines were out of order. Might want to consider taking your own pillows. Why is it that so many hotel pillows are flat and hard?

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the back side of the hotel. Quieter and face the river.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was surprised when I checked in. I stayed in a pet friendly room and it had hard wood floors. Great ideal. The room was clean and had no smell of animals. The staff at this location was very friendly and helped with anything I needed. I wish all pet friendly motels were as well taken care of.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Salvisa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at this motel December, 2012...January, 2013....February, 2013. Very friendly owners and staff, pet friendly, very clean, newly remodeled rooms, good location (at the edge of the park entrance, just inside city limits). Really could not ask for more. Would recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Gatlinburg, TN. The price of the room is great also. Well within my budget so that I am able to come back again and again! This motel can't be beat!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Address: 309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Swimming Pool
#2 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Gatlinburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains 2*
The Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains is your ideal choice for a Gatlinburg hotel. This Motel 6 features Free wireless high speed Internet, Free parking, Free coffeehouse-style freshly brewed coffee, Refrigerator, microwave in all rooms. Iron/board, and hair dryer are available at front desk for no charge. Newly Redesigned, European-inspired room includes a contemporary look with residential accents such as granite countertops, bold accent wall color, pewter-finished light fixtures. Baths feature curved shower curtains for added elbow room and the new deluxe bedding package was recognized as the most comfortable in the economy hotel category. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.