“Cheap hotel= you get what you pay for” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

You added Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains to your Saves list
Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #51 of 85 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Cheap hotel= you get what you pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel room was dirty with trash hidden in various places and hair everywhere. It is also dated. The Internet is available, but we were unable to access it because the signal was not strong enough. Breakfast is not available at the hotel; you have to walk to their sister hotel to eat.

Positives...
Location is good. Not in the strip so it is quiet. The rooms have balconies that overlook a creek. Very peaceful.

• Stayed November 2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was a great motel in every way. The beds were so comfortable (which I was not expecting). Plenty of pillows, sheets were not scratchy, and it made for a very nice sleep. The staff was great. Very friendly, helpful, and personable. Rooms were very clean. I loved the location. Easily within walking distance of everything but no noise. Usually at motels there's light shining in the window at night but not here. We turned the lights off and it was pitch black and it was GLORIOUS. The price was great for what we got out of it. We didn't need anything fancy but this even exceeded our expectations. We've decided to stay here every trip to Gatlinburg!

1 Thank Kayla C
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed at MOtel 6 for our 30th wedding anniversary and we were very happy with the hotel and accomodations. THe rooms were remodeled and the front desk staff was very friendll and helpful. The hotel was quiet at night and in an excellent location, we never moved our car al weekend, we were so close to everything that we were able to walk everywhere. I would recommend this hotel and I will definately stay here again.

1 Thank brenda h
Iuka, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

me and my wife just spent 5 nights at this location and not only are the staff very friendly and helpful (even as busy as it was) it was a VERY clean place and the most comfortable beds I have slept in in awhile ! within walking distance of the strip and at the end of Gatlinburg so you bypass all the traffic heading into the Smokies and just a few blocks from the Roaring Forks motor trail a big plus for us photographers. If you are looking for a nice place to stay without breaking the bank this is what you are looking for. I WILL BE BACK !!!

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here for three nights while on vacation in Gatlinburg. I really enjoyed the location because I was only a two or three minute walk from the main strip of town. Trust me, you don't want to drive around the crowded streets in Gatlinburg. Also, the rates were very cheap compared to all the others places in town. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Of course the overall interior of the motel is not that of the Hilton, but they were still nice. I had no safety issues and the staff was out of this world. They made every thing so easy and hassle free. They also had plenty of good recommendations for food and other things. I was thoroughly impressed.

Elizabethton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff is the kindest employees that I have ever met as far as working for a hotel.
I reserved my hotel through my Booker and when it was time to arrive at my destination I found that my reservation was lost...could not find anywhere...so, I call the hotel and ask for help ..at the time of my reservation being made the price was different...The staff at this hotel not only gave me the same rate as i was to pay, they turned on my AC so that it was comfortable for me when i arrived. The room was clean and ready for me to relax. The staff works very fast to make you happy..I ask for towels and they were there in 42 seconds...yes I timed them...I will be going back to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on the 18-21 for another stay...Hotel 6 is where I wanna be!

PS. A special thanks to: Alexis and Andrew ...for making my stay wonderful!

Lisa Whitson