This was a great motel in every way. The beds were so comfortable (which I was not expecting). Plenty of pillows, sheets were not scratchy, and it made for a very nice sleep. The staff was great. Very friendly, helpful, and personable. Rooms were very clean. I loved the location. Easily within walking distance of everything but no noise. Usually at motels there's light shining in the window at night but not here. We turned the lights off and it was pitch black and it was GLORIOUS. The price was great for what we got out of it. We didn't need anything fancy but this even exceeded our expectations. We've decided to stay here every trip to Gatlinburg!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains is your ideal choice for a Gatlinburg hotel. This Motel 6 features Free wireless high speed Internet, Free parking, Free coffeehouse-style freshly brewed coffee, Refrigerator, microwave in all rooms. Iron/board, and hair dryer are available at front desk for no charge. Newly Redesigned, European-inspired room includes a contemporary look with residential accents such as granite countertops, bold accent wall color, pewter-finished light fixtures. Baths feature curved shower curtains for added elbow room and the new deluxe bedding package was recognized as the most comfortable in the economy hotel category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.