I stayed here for three nights while on vacation in Gatlinburg. I really enjoyed the location because I was only a two or three minute walk from the main strip of town. Trust me, you don't want to drive around the crowded streets in Gatlinburg. Also, the rates were very cheap compared to all the others places in town. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Of course the overall interior of the motel is not that of the Hilton, but they were still nice. I had no safety issues and the staff was out of this world. They made every thing so easy and hassle free. They also had plenty of good recommendations for food and other things. I was thoroughly impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains is your ideal choice for a Gatlinburg hotel. This Motel 6 features Free wireless high speed Internet, Free parking, Free coffeehouse-style freshly brewed coffee, Refrigerator, microwave in all rooms. Iron/board, and hair dryer are available at front desk for no charge. Newly Redesigned, European-inspired room includes a contemporary look with residential accents such as granite countertops, bold accent wall color, pewter-finished light fixtures. Baths feature curved shower curtains for added elbow room and the new deluxe bedding package was recognized as the most comfortable in the economy hotel category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.