“Great Location and Even Better Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains to your Saves list
Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #42 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Great Location and Even Better Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here for three nights while on vacation in Gatlinburg. I really enjoyed the location because I was only a two or three minute walk from the main strip of town. Trust me, you don't want to drive around the crowded streets in Gatlinburg. Also, the rates were very cheap compared to all the others places in town. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Of course the overall interior of the motel is not that of the Hilton, but they were still nice. I had no safety issues and the staff was out of this world. They made every thing so easy and hassle free. They also had plenty of good recommendations for food and other things. I was thoroughly impressed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Elizabethton, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff is the kindest employees that I have ever met as far as working for a hotel.
I reserved my hotel through my Booker and when it was time to arrive at my destination I found that my reservation was lost...could not find anywhere...so, I call the hotel and ask for help ..at the time of my reservation being made the price was different...The staff at this hotel not only gave me the same rate as i was to pay, they turned on my AC so that it was comfortable for me when i arrived. The room was clean and ready for me to relax. The staff works very fast to make you happy..I ask for towels and they were there in 42 seconds...yes I timed them...I will be going back to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on the 18-21 for another stay...Hotel 6 is where I wanna be!

PS. A special thanks to: Alexis and Andrew ...for making my stay wonderful!

Lisa Whitson
[--]

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Address: 309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Swimming Pool
#2 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Gatlinburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains 2*
The Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains is your ideal choice for a Gatlinburg hotel. This Motel 6 features Free wireless high speed Internet, Free parking, Free coffeehouse-style freshly brewed coffee, Refrigerator, microwave in all rooms. Iron/board, and hair dryer are available at front desk for no charge. Newly Redesigned, European-inspired room includes a contemporary look with residential accents such as granite countertops, bold accent wall color, pewter-finished light fixtures. Baths feature curved shower curtains for added elbow room and the new deluxe bedding package was recognized as the most comfortable in the economy hotel category. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.