“What made this Hotel great?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

You added Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains to your Saves list
Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #56 of 86 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“What made this Hotel great?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff is the kindest employees that I have ever met as far as working for a hotel.
I reserved my hotel through my Booker and when it was time to arrive at my destination I found that my reservation was lost...could not find anywhere...so, I call the hotel and ask for help ..at the time of my reservation being made the price was different...The staff at this hotel not only gave me the same rate as i was to pay, they turned on my AC so that it was comfortable for me when i arrived. The room was clean and ready for me to relax. The staff works very fast to make you happy..I ask for towels and they were there in 42 seconds...yes I timed them...I will be going back to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge on the 18-21 for another stay...Hotel 6 is where I wanna be!

PS. A special thanks to: Alexis and Andrew ...for making my stay wonderful!

Lisa Whitson

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa B

Travelers also viewed these Gatlinburg hotels
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Creekside
Quality Inn Creekside
#46 of 86 in Gatlinburg
3.5 of 5 stars 439 reviews

Been to Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains

Address: 309 Ownby Street, I-40 at US-441, Exit #407, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #56 of 86 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains 2*
Motel 6 Gatlinburg is along the banks of Little Pigeon River, and the Smoky Mountains! We are only 3 blocks from downtown Parkway. Amenities include an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi. Select modern rooms have Jacuzzi tubs or fire places. Suites also available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Gatlinburg Smoky Mountains reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Gatlinburg Hotel Gatlinburg