“What Gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Sisters' Inn

Four Sisters' Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Four Sisters' Inn
Save Saved
You added Four Sisters' Inn to your Saves list
425 Stuart Lane, Gatlinburg, TN 37738   |
Ranked #7 of 13 Gatlinburg B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio
“What Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Jackie and her family have done it right! My wife and I enjoyed our recent stay! A very clean, comfortable inn ---it is close enough to all the downtown Gatlinburg sights and sounds and yet within a few minutes you are back relaxing and unwinding from a day of walking. From the continental breakfast to the little touches in the common area and your room--this is an innkeeper who cares that you have a confortable, enjoyable visit while in town. Jackie made a couple of helpful suggestions on activities to consider for our small granddaughter and made her feel welcome as well.

Unless you're looking for the rowdy party place----this quaint place will not disappoint.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Old Hickory, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I wish I could rate Ms. Jackie and the Four Sisters Inn higher. I have stayed there with friends and family more than once in the last couple of years. I have the highest regard for Jackie. She has always treated me and my family like one of her own. The place is clean, private, classy with all the creature comforts. And it is located in a most convenient part of Gatlinburg to walk the whole strip without even moving the car. I will always check there for availability before even firming up my Gatlinburg plans.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

This is just a lovely inn just off the busy streets of Gatlinburg. It's location is absolutely fantastic- quiet and picturesque, but only a couple blocks away from the main street of the town. I stayed here during the busy fall season with my wife and infant son (it's one of the very few inns/B&Bs in the area that will allow infants to stay). Jackie wasn't around, so one of her sister's was managing the inn. She was simply a wonderful and gracious host. It felt just like home and she made us feel extremely comfortable. We stayed for 2 nights and I wish we had stayed longer.

The inn is extremely well maintained and clean. It is very quiet and private, with a fabulous common area filled with information about the area. The inn has plenty of parking for its guests which is quite a luxury during the busy fall tourist season, when Gatlinburg gets extremely crowded.

The Smoky Mountains are beautiful, and I can think of no better place to stay at than the Four Sisters Inn.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Located on a quiet street just one block from the razzmatazz of the main drag, Four Sisters' Inn combines the hospitality of a B&B with the efficient room space of an upscale motel. Jackie, owner and hostess, does all to make one's stay in the area a lovely experience.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
east Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

We just returned from a quick trip to Gatlinburg and really enjoyed our stay at the Four Sisters Inn. I am very picky about cleanliness and Jackie and her sisters do an excellent job maintaining this Inn.. It smells clean upon entering and everything I saw was spotless..Jackie is very easy to work with and served a very nice deluxe continental breakfast....We would recommend this place without hesitation...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Erlanger, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

We had a fabulous time!! Me and my daughter wanted to get away for her spring break. I picked the perfect place to stay. We felt so at home. I was able to relax. We were so close to everything we wanted to see while not being around any noise of the city. We were able to walk to everything. The only time I got in the car was when we wanted to go for a horse back ride or go on a walk through the cove. Those were only 5 minutes away by car.
I will definitely be staying here again whenever I visit Gatlinburg! Thanks Jackie! You were an amazing host! Me and my daughter will remember you always!

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

My husband and i rented 3 rooms at the Four Sisters' Inn for ourselves, our two teenage sons and my elderly father. We were hosted by Jackie and had a wonderful time. We were lucky that we had the inn to ourselves the two days that visited Gatlinburg. The inn was extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, and the decor casual and tasteful without being too "country". The location was conveniently within 5 minutes walk of the Gatlinburg strip and there were numerous options for nice meals nearby. The teenagers could be on there own without taking the car!

Jackie provided helpful information about nearby restaurants and attractions and added a warm, personal touch that you will not get at the nearby hotels. Although we considered staying at the Doubletree Hotel just out of town, we're glad we chose the Four Sisters Inn. We will definitely stay here again when we come to Gatlinburg.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Four Sisters' Inn? Share your experiences!