the suite was just out of this world, all done up "Victorian "style. The colors plum and sage green. The giant 4 poster bed. The 'HOT TUB", loved it !!!over all it had everything! microwave ,fridge, an-dryer and iron and ironing board. Thank You !!!!! for a very enjoyable time!!! if all the renovations are completed like my suite. Than you will be number #1 in no time. The price no one can complain about .see you all real soon ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg. We are right across " Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster" and also 1.5 Mile near to Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg while you're enjoying all Gatlinburg's restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley's Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. Come enjoy Gatlinburg and Red Roof Gatlinburg Aquarium's southern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg