The hotel was over priced when compared to others in the area with similar amenities. Property was not well maintained with attention to pool and landscaping being needed. The housekeeping services were very poor. Towels had to be repeatedly requested, beds were not made and linens were not changed during our stay. We will not stay at a Red Roof Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Gatlinburg Aquarium is located near Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Red Roof Gatlinburg Aquarium while you’re enjoying all Gatlinburg’s restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley’s Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. Come enjoy Gatlinburg and Red Roof Gatlinburg Aquarium’s southern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.