This is the 3rd time we've stayed here. The rooms are a little outdated but clean. The bed was a little uncomfortable but usable. The staff is friendly and very helpful if you need advise on what to do or directions. The dog walk is fantastic. There is breakfast but mostly sweet cereal or waffles. [Not good for people who watch their dietary intake.] The walk to town is about a half mile but the trolley stop is at the end of the road. We wouldn't hesitate to visit here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg. We are right across " Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster" and also 1.5 Mile near to Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the busiest of all national parks with over 9 million visitors each year. The park offers endless outdoor activities such as downhill snow skiing, class IV whitewater rafting, golf, hiking options from 600 miles of trails, and fishing in hundreds of miles of streams. Relax at Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg while you're enjoying all Gatlinburg's restaurants, family fun museums (such as Ripley's Believe It or Not and Hollywood Star Car Museum), Dollywood Amusement Park, Splash Country, Dixie Stampede, and many, many other great attractions, fun for young and old. Year round events and concerts combine to make Gatlinburg a true entertainment destination in the beauty of the Smoky Mountains. Come enjoy Gatlinburg and Red Roof Gatlinburg Aquarium's southern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium Hotel Gatlinburg
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Gatlinburg - Aquarium
- Wildwood Hotel Gatlinburg