“Fun for Seniors too!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Golf Courses, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Gatlinburg’s Most Entertaining Mini-Golf! 36 times the Fun for the Entire Family! Two Amazing 18-hole State-of-the-Art golf courses with interactive displays and animated animals. Free parking or ride the Trolley.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cincinnati, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
“Fun for Seniors too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We usually play Hillbilly Golf but tried Davy Crockett's Mini Golf this time and had a great time. It's cute with waterfalls and little woodland creatures "watching" you. You don't have to have kids to act like a kid once in a while! Very clean and super nice folks to check you in.

Bluefield, West Virginia
12 attraction reviews
“Going back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I took my 2 grandsons here for mini golf. What fun we had. Watching a 4 year old play was great. I was very pleased that all the animations were working. It was clean and very nice. The girl working the entrance was friendly and nice. We are planning another weekend get away soon and we are going back to Davy Crockett golf again.

“Excellent mini golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our favorite mini golf in town! We come every year and are never disappointed. We won 2 free games & can't wait to come back.

Oakland, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Mini Golf to do With Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been going to Gatlinburg with my family for a long time! This has always been a place where we have stopped at! We all loved the outdoor animal theme and the different courses! We all loved the 18th hole where you have the chance to win a free game! The courses are family friendly! If you are by yourself I don't think this would be the place for you! This is the place to have some quality family fun!

Plymouth, MI
23 attraction reviews
“Great Mini Golf Courses -- a Must Do for Families with Young Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Both of the courses at this Ripley's Mini Golf were extremely well executed. The place was very well kept. Almost everything worked perfectly. I was surprised that Ripley's would have a mini-golf place, but after visiting this place, I can see why...best of all the 18th hole gives you a chance to win a free game and I won two free games. When someone in the party wins a free game, they let the rest of the party buy in at half price. Overall, this is a great mini golf place that I would highly recommend.