“A great course” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 50 Activities in Gatlinburg
Type: Golf Courses, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Gatlinburg’s Most Entertaining Mini-Golf! 36 times the Fun for the Entire Family! Two Amazing 18-hole State-of-the-Art golf courses with interactive displays and animated animals. Free parking or ride the Trolley.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Linn, Missouri
59 attraction reviews
“A great course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Kids had a blast playing at this course over our recent trip. We ended up playing 3 times. Bought the combo ticket where we could play both courses and then ended up winning 3 free tickets to play another round. Either we were extremely lucky or that is the easiest hole in one shot ever!! :) Course is clean and well maintained, although the last time we were there it seemed several of the animals were not talking as they had the first time. I have to say that I love that you can buy the combo ticket to play both courses and you don't have to play them both at the same time. This allowed us to spread out the mini golf over a couple days and keep the kids excited about it at the same time.

Visited June 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
27 attraction reviews
“Best mini golf we have played so far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I got a coupon from Ripley's Aquarium to play here. We would definitely come back without the coups next time. The 1st 18 were our favorite. All the holes were nice and clean. Adults and kids will have a good time as it is challenging enough for adults yet fun and goofy for the kids. We had more fun here than the aquarium and both got our share of holes in one!

Visited July 2011
“Ripley's is the king of Mini Golf!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have been taking an annual trip to the smokies for the last 6 years straight. We are avid mini golf players while visiting, we play a lot of mini golf, I mean a lot.... as is an average of 5 games a day. With so many options for mini golf between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg its easy to just play on the first place you see. Well as someone who has played every course in town, I can happily and honeslty say..... You do NOT want to pass up playing on this beautiful, well maintained, fun, clean, challenging, handicap accessable, charming course! These are not your typicle Mini golf courses, both courses offer fun, lively, vibrant, and interactive environments. The village is my personal favorite, but I highly recommened you go for the combo and try them both.

Combine these 36 holes with the equally impressive 54 holes at Ripley's Old MacDonalds Mini golf in Pigeon Forge, and you'll have no need to play mini golf anywhere else. Honestly for the quality of the courses, you really can't beat the deal. Will be coming back again in August for my 7th year of enjoying these courses.

Mike K, Manager at Ripley's Davy Crockett Mini Golf, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
ITRSGearl, Thank you for the AWESOME review and details of you visits. I am very, very happy to hear that you rank us at the top. We do work very hard to over-deliver on quality. On a side note to maybe save you some money we do have a combo ticket that would include 2 courses from where you buy it and 1 corse at the sister mini golf. We have also been kicking around the idea of an ultimate golf pass for our people like you that play both course and like to come back.

Thanks again for you wonderful comments and hope to see ya when you visit in Aug.

Mike
Washington DC, District of Columbia
35 attraction reviews
“fun course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Played this on our recent visit, lots of interesting holes with tricks and tests of skill to get down the right tube. We really enjoyed this and found it to be both challenging and fun. I even won a free game at the end on the 18th!

Visited April 2012
Mike K, Manager at Ripley's Davy Crockett Mini Golf, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Ibeplato, Awesome! Glad to hear you won a free game!! Thank you for the great post and review. If you didn't use your free game this time hope you are able to come back some time and use it.

Thanks again,

Mike
40 attraction reviews
“Needs cleaning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice course and I know this isnt the PGA tour but they could atleast take a leaf blower and clean the course