“Fun time” 4 of 5 stars

Toledo
66 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Typical touristy cheesy fun. We could actually not find our way out. We always ended up at the entrance. We ended up having to follow a couple of 8 year old kids to get out. A little pricey but fun none the less.

Visited April 2012

Rockmart, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Trippy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I thought this would be really stupid, but it was actually very cool. If you don't have kids, I would advise going later in the evening. We were the only ones there and had a blast. I signed at least 3 mirrors with my nose. Cool kaleidoscopes and changing colors. Psychedelics are a +. :P

Bartlett, Tennessee
15 attraction reviews
“Overpriced for the length of maze”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My son saw the animatronics located at the entrance of the maze so he asked if we could go check it out. I had not idea what to expect but I figured for what they were charging that it must be worth it. Cost was $8.75 for myself and $6.75 for my 3.5 year old son; add on the 11.75% tax and it came to $17.32 for us. I had my son go first and I thought it was pretty cool but when we came out of the maze in less than 10 minutes I was very disappointed that the maze was so short. I could see how it would be reasonable for $5 adults and free for kids under 4 like most attractions around Gatlinburg.

Jacksonville, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Mirror Maze is a good time and the lady working was really nice and fun to talk with, we would go back again.

Middletown, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Mirror maze in easy to navigate - kids out in less than 5 minutes. Most disturbing thing happened after. Man in parking lot that runs beside building was beside tow truck and paying $160 fee to get car returned. Turns out people in booth had his car towed so one of them could park in that spot. Man complained about what was happening and they simply flipped him off from booth and laughed as his car was finally returned. He filed a police report and hopefully this will not happen to him or another unsuspecting tourist. Shady? Corrupt? I will not ever park or go in this business again.

Visited November 2012
barnaby44, Owner at Amazing Mirror Maze, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
The mirror maze employees watch the unmanned pay parking lot next door, and have done so since opening in 2006. In those six years, this was the first instance in which someone had to be towed out of the lot.

The parking "customer" in question can be seen on surveillance video physically lifting the parking gate, driving his mercedes into the lot, and parking it in a separate section reserved for employees of an adjacent (unrelated) business that is clearly marked "no parking, employees only." He got out of his car, saw our employee approaching, turned around and sneaked out of the back of the lot. He then left his car for over 3 hours before returning.

When he returned, he found out that his car had been towed and he made a scene. He claimed that he was Robert Downey Jr's cousin, that he had a talk show, and that he makes $300/hr as a member of the screen actor's guild, as if any of these were a legitimate reason that he should be allowed to illegally park. Since that night, he has been harassing the owner of the parking lot and demanding that the parking lot give his $160 tow fee back.

If the reviewer was truly a customer who observed this altercation, we are very sorry. I suspect that this review was written by our illegal parker as a part of his continuing harassment campaign.