“FUN” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 65 attractions in Gatlinburg
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy New Hauntings and Special Effect in Gatlinburg’s #1 Haunted House! Frights, Fun and Screams for Everyone! Bring all your family and friends…there’s safety in numbers! Multi-Million, State-of-the-Art Haunted Attraction with Live Actors.
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“FUN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

With many of the Ripleys attractions being a waste of money, I thought this would be the same. Fortunately, I was wrong. My kids loved it! Would definitely recommend to people of all ages.

Rockholds, KY
3 attraction reviews
“Best time in Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is the reason we come to Gatlinburg every year. We love the haunted house. The props are good, the actors are good, its a cool place. Just sitting outside watching Stumpy scare the people going by is the best time we have every year. We will be back next year!

Toledo, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
“NOT FOR YOUNG CHILDREN; too expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We took our 6 year old son and he was terrified. They made it a point to scare and chase after him, even after he was crying. This attraction is not appropriate for children under 10-12. We have been to other haunted houses that were okay for our young son. The lady behind us had a 7 year old that was terrified as well. Plus, it is very hard to get out of there once you are in. It was also too pricey for such a short haunted house. I would find something else to do for the money.

“Not too scary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I went when I was younger and it scared me silly. Like 10 years ago. I had people my age that had went recently telling me it scared the crap out of them..I wasn't scared at all, maybe my expectations were a little high or something but it seems more for younger children (7-15 maybe), not really adults...and maybe if they wouldn't have let people have flashlights,cellphones,or glow sticks then it would be better! They say you can't have them but they let them have them anyway. The tunnel is about only cool thing about it.

Atlanta, Georgia
52 attraction reviews
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you want to be scared, it won't. If you want to have fun, it won't. Total waste of money. Weak effects and actors. Boring. There is a room that you have to squeeze through and it just smells like farts.

Visited September 2012