“"Lucky Enough" Cabin Fever Pigeon Forge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gatlinburg Resort Chalets

Gatlinburg Resort Chalets
We can't find prices for this hotel
Gatlinburg Resort Chalets
Save Saved
You added Gatlinburg Resort Chalets to your Saves list
510 Ski Mountain Road, Suite 3, Gatlinburg, TN 37738   |
Ranked #76 of 86 hotels in Gatlinburg
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“"Lucky Enough" Cabin Fever Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wonderful 2 bedroom cabin, the master is upstairs, the 2nd bedroom was in walkout basements. The game room was terrific. The cabin was secluded and was a peaceful which we enjoyed. The lumberjack theater was absolutely a hoot, would recommend it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We just returned from our four day vacation in the 3 Bears cabin. It was perfect. This was a hassle free clean, spacious cabin that we are itching to get back to. We took 6 teenagers with us and didn't know how well this would go over! They are begging to go back. I called and spoke to Jamie who helped me plan the whole four days, she took her time with me and made sure I got all the discounts that I could for all the activities we wanted to do. We only want to stay in this cabin...hope they only reserve it for us. This is the best rental service, I highly recommend it

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

I love the Beach also, and always have but I am a person of diversity and have taught my children to be , also! We travel extensively and enjoy Festivals of all kinds, river, water, arts, tractor pulls, etc. There is just no pleasing some people and I have stayed at this outfit about 3 times and have found it pleasant and delightful!! Just take this persons insults with a grain of salt , for thats the way she no doubt lives her life.....
CHEERS

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

We stayed a chalet rented through Cabin Fever Vacations. It was very easy to search the site, and find a cabin we wanted to reserve. The reservation clerk was friendly and helpful. We had a beautiful chalet, and had a great time. Very clean, lots of things to do like pool, large tv, hot tub. Very enjoyable.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Umatilla, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2008

We have just returned from a week at the Stolen Moments Cabin. The Cabin is magnificent . Our Kids Loved the Hot Tub and The Pool table was an added bonus.
The people that work at Gatlinburg Resort Chalets were very nice and helpfull.
The Cabin is in a great Location........

Stayed January 2008
Knoxville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2007

What a blessing! We needed last minute reservations for a Mommy-Daddy get away! Gatlinburg Resort Chalets was the ONLY company that would work with us, and we called over 50 companies all over our area. We were able to book and confirm in one afternoon. Not only did they allow us to book for just a single night, but the price was out of this world. With the price as low as it was, I did not have great expectations as to what we would get for our money, but it was all we could find. When we arrived, I was BLOWN away. The cabin was addorable, nice and private and beyond perfect! Better than all that, IT WAS UNBELIEVABLY CLEAN! To the extent that it looked like it had not been rented out before!

While we were up there, we looked around at other cabins, and to be honest, Gatlinburg Resort Chalets, were the better looking ones on the mountain. I know they changed management recently, and I can not speak about the previous managers, but I can tell you they the new management knows what they are doing!

We will return and I would not consider calling anyone else!!!!!

Thanks
The Komoroski's

• Liked — clean clean clean clean
  • Disliked — Should have stayed longer!!!!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tennesse
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2007

We found minor problems with the 3 year old cabin we were in, and didn't complain. However after we returned home I received a email that I had left towels next to the tub instead of in the tub, we had left the garbage for the housekeepers to finish filling up instead of wasting another garbage bag, they said the furniture had been moved, there is only a couch and loveseat with one very small table, don't know how we screwed that up among a couple of other petty mistakes. Now they want to charge us extra for these mistakes!
Can we charge for the TV that didn't work, there was no stereo that the ad had mentioned, the people before us didn't wash the dishes, they just put them up, the air hocky table had very little air in it to move the puck among others.
I can only hope that everyone else will take my advice and go back to Wears Valley Chalets, where your treated as "guests" not as a way of taking more money. Maybe this will cost them more than its costing me!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Gatlinburg Resort Chalets? Share your experiences!