pros: excellent location
budget room rates
cons: minor structrual issues (loose doorknob in bathrm; wobbly floor at entrance to one of our rooms)
We weren't as close to the back entrance to The Village as I anticipated. This wasn't a problem for me, but my MIL has mobility issues and I thought I was booking a room at a place where she was in easier access to The Strip.
Overall, I would stay here again, but if money were no object, I would stay somewhere newer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg