We went to the Smoky Mountains for a weekend getaway, and were looking for a place to stay in Gatlinburg. Since we booked late, the whole town was almost booked, but Johnson's Inn had a cancellation, so we were able to stay here. This hotel was a nice little place to stay and to sleep. Our room was clean and everything works well. No microwave but the fridge works. No breakfast, but it's satisfying for the price we paid. It is a great location, and it's within walking distance to the street where everything is. It's also within good driving distance to a few Smoky Mountain trails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Agoda so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg