This is one of the places I love to stay in Gatlinburg. The staff is very friendly and attentive to any need you have during your stay...from the owners, to the front desk staff, to the housekeepers. Don't expect anything fancy, this is a small local family-owned place very close to the strip in Gatlinburg. The rooms are very clean and well maintained and the black-bear lamps add a bit of 'smoky mountain' charm to the room. The location is amazing, just a block from the main strip area of Gatlinburg and lots of shopping and restaurants. Again, this place isn't fancy, but it is very clean and the friendliness of the staff is amazing. Highly recommend check them out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg