This was a nice little hotel just a block away from downtown Gatlinburg. My husband and I just stayed there last Saturday night. We rented a king sized handicapped room, which we did not realize until we got there (must have checked the wrong box on our reservation, because it clearly said that on the website. oops). It was a very clean, spacious room. The television was dated, but we didn't really have a need for the tv except to watch the late breaking news on the boston bombing. By the way, if you do need a handicapped accessible room, this one has plenty of space and bars, etc in the large bath. We did wake up to no hot water, as did many of the guests. The staff did all they could, but a part was needed that could not be purchased locally. We were comped for the inconvenience. Which was more than I expected. Thank you for such a nice stay. We will recommend your hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg