My family and I have stayed at Johnson's Inn several times now and continue to stay there when we are in Gatlinburg. Johnson's Inn isn't a new hotel but it is well maintained. We have stayed in rooms that overlook the stream (very relaxing and quiet) as well as many other rooms. It's location is GREAT for walking around in Gatlinburg. It's off the main highway but very close to all the shops along the parkway so you don't have to move your car and try to find parking downtown. We've also stayed in their condos and they are super nice and beautifully furnished. I don't know if they are all built with the same floor plan, but the ones we've stayed in have had 2 full bathrooms, 2 very comfortable bedrooms, a full kitchen and a plush, relaxing living room area. They do not have a restaurant on the premises, but there are restaurants galore in town to choose from. We recommend it to everyone we know that is looking for a place to stay in the Smokies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg