My family stayed at the Johnson's Inn October 7- October 10. We stayed in a deluxe room overlooking the stream. We had an great stay. We have been coming to the Johnson's Inn for a few years now, and we have always had pleasant stays. The room was very clean and cozy. The fireplace was definitely a plus for the chilly nights. The location was convenient to town, shops, and restaurants. They offered complementary coffee in the lobby which was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel contributed to an awesome vacation. We look forward to staying at the Johnson's Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnson`s Hotel
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.