We have been coming here for years because the motel has consistency in cleanliness, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. The location is close to The Village and Arrowmont area. As for the complaints about the age of the motel - yes it may not be 2012 decor but it is clean. I do not think this is an issue as renovation would certainlyl raise the very reasonable price of the inn. My only complaint is the size of the pool (they had to close their awesome pool).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Locally family owned and operated quaint motel only steps away from the main street of Gatlinburg. We offer mountain hospitality and affordable rates for clean, quiet rooms that are accessible to all that Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer. Come sit in our garden by the stream , easily walk downtown to shops and restaurants or spend the day in the national park. We offer standard motel rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Johnson's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson`s Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Hotel Gatlinburg
- Johnsons Motel Gatlinburg