“Well Maintained” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jack Huff's

We can't find prices for this hotel
Jack Huff's
You added Jack Huff's to your Saves list
204 Cherokee Orchard Road, Pob 865, Gatlinburg, TN 37738   |
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Blacksburg, South Carolina
“Well Maintained”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This may be one of the best (if not the best) maintained hotels in the Gatlinburg area. This hotel does not have the "worn down" look like many hotels in the area. The room we had was very spacious and very clean. Even during their busy season, we had a very quite stay. I love the extra sink/counter area and the rocking/reclining chair (I wanted to take it home). The staff is very friendly. Location is great, just a very short walk to the "main drag". Wish we would have had time to use their Jacuzzi room. I'm adding this to my list of favorites for Gatlinburg and I think you will to.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Wapakoneta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Don't be misled into thinking this is a Hilton based on rankings as it is not. However, I don't believe they put themselves out as one. Nice place with a good location.If I was planning on spending a lot of time in my room I would consider somewhere else, but that is not what I go to Gatlinburg for.Bottom line would I stay here again and I definitely would. Convenient to GSMNP and Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail is about 5 minutes away.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Pathfork, Kentucky, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We choose Jack Huff's because it is always the same, meaning clean and reasonably priced. Never any complaints. Great and Friendly Staff. Our favorite place to stay. There are other places in Gatlinburg we have stayed and they have been O.K., but we tried Jack Huff's and have never considered anywhere else.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ashford al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Location so perfect-this place is immaculate! The staff was wonderful-I can not say anything but great things-this will be our new place to stay-we were in 201-on the end with a balcony for seven nights-quite, safe, parked right in front our room-a winner for sure!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

10/26/2012-10/29/2012 Excellent choice for another yearly visit to Gatlinburg. You cannot go wrong with this Motor Lodge, unless you want to spend an arm and a leg. And are a upscale person. Clean, Everything you need to make your stay pleasant. Nice view, quiet,safe,outside pool, close to the Villages. Comfy and homey feeling.... outside private Balcony with chairs. We are completely satisfied!!! No parking fees, walk to all of the shops and restaurants.
Oh and they have hot tubs,which were very clean and I darn it forgot my swimsuit!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Mill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The name sounds sketch. They have no web site. When you call them, they ask you to mail them a check (no credit accepted). I almost didn't book, but I we were trying to save money so we just went with the flow. We were so glad we did.

The place is clean, the people are friendly. The rooms are huge, have a balcony and the bed was comfortable. The biggest plus to this place is the location. We were walking distance from the all the tourist attractions on the main drag. We walked to dinner, the aquarium...pretty much everything.

We loved Gatlinburg despite it being a little on the trashy/touristy side. It is basically Myrtle beach of the mountains, but it is a great place to go with kids.

To top it all off, when we checked out...they gave us a refund because I sent them a check for too much. I am giving this a five star even with the mentioned annoyances, because we had a great stay and felt it was a wonderful value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband recently visited Gatlinburg while on our motorcycle. Jack Huff's was a GREAT place to have the bike parked directly in front of our room and in what felt like a very safe place in the busy Gatlinburg area. The hotel is just off the "main drag" and all of the shops/restaurants/etc. and within an easy walk of most everything. The hotel staff were very pleasant, and the room was close to immaculate. The addition of TVs with large screens was a nice plus (changed out within the past year or so???). Although no "breakfast" was offered, I am okay with that . . . I prefer a hot breakfast at the local venues anyway. We will most definitely visit Jack Huff's again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the room with parking in the rear of the hotel and facing the pool.