“Good overall experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
“Good overall experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My husband and I are avid visitors to microbreweries, so we thought we would give this place a try. Our waiter, Ivan, was great and the atmosphere is nice. We weren't big fans of the beer, but the food was wonderful. I loved the pretzels and cheese dip!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“I can only say "delicious"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were seated right away. We were told that Liz would be our server and that she was one of the best. She was.
My father ordered a Philly cheese steak, my sister-in-law and the kids all had pizza, my mom just ordered a salad and I had a calzone. Everything was delicious. They use there own special cheese that is made just for them. I won't spoil it by telling you which kind. I never had such a tasty calzone. Everyone said thE pizza was great and my father really enjoyed his sandwich.
We are already planning when we can go back before we leave to go home.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pizza, steak and good beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was quite pleased with the food and overall good atmosphere of the place. The restaurant was packed during the World Cup game and the crowd was cheering.The service was good and fast considering the fact that food was ordered by 10 people. Thanks

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best in the Smokies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is the best food to date on our trip to the Smokey Mountains. Wet breaded wings w/ sweet/spicey sauce are excellent. Rivals top wings anywhere. Calzone very tasty. Service from Randy was very friendly and appropriately attentive. Highly recommend. Definitely on the calendar one more time before the vacation is done!

Sevierville
“Excellent Service, Food and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The service is bar none the best! We enjoy the pizza, burgers and sandwiches. I would highly recommend them to anyone I meet. GO! you will enjoy the atmosphere, food and great service!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food