My wife and I booked a long weekend at Buckberry Creek Lodge after seeing an article about it in Southern Living Magazine. I didn't know anything about it other than what little their website says. What a pleasant surprise! It is a beautiful lodge in a great setting, with awesome views, spacious suites, excellent service, clean, and well maintained. A groundskeeper saw me unloading a suitcase from my car, ran over and offered to carry it to my room. With all there is to do in Gatlinburg, we chose to spend half a day simply relaxing at the creek side pavillion which is an easy 1/2 mile walk from the lodge. We stayed in a Gallery suite which had everything we could ask for including bath robes, fully stocked kitchen, whirlpool tub, complimentary coffee, tea, hot coacoa, sodas, and bottled water. The turn down service even left home-made cookies on the bed! The complimentary continental breakfast was also excellent with fresh baked breads, fresh fruit, fresh squeezed orange juice, coffe, hot tea, "real" granola cereals etc. It's my new favorite place to stay in Gatlinburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting our rustically, elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 40 luxuriously, individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the Lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. Come see for yourself... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek