This was a small hotel in a beautiful setting with luxurious rooms. I was fairly disappointed that, although the hotel appeared to be almost empty, we were put in a room with zero view (probably one of only a few rooms with no view). The building we were put in was also somewhat difficult to navigate - it was separated from the main building and the main walking paths. It was hard to get to and from it - there was no direct way. The 'included' breakfast was beyond disappointing (although the view off of the terrace was quite nice). Of course, if you wanted good food, you could order and pay for it.
All in all - this was one of those hotels which is trying to be a full-service luxury place but just isn't quite there. I expected a lot more for the price.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting our rustically, elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxuriously, individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant – and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We’ll even pack you a lunch…If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the Lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. Come see for yourself… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.