Our family of four stayed hear in early April and had a very nice time. Well kept, spacious room with a large bathroom (large shower and seperate tub) and nice kitchen ammenities. Comfortable bed with decent linens. The Molton Brown toiletries were a treat also! We had one bedroom and a convertible couch for the kids in the living area. Nice deck with beautiful view. I believe the name of our room was the "Dancing Bear" in building 3 - right next to main building.
The resort is beautifully decorated...definitely a "lodge" feel. Beautiful fireplaces, nice lounge area with lots of pictures of the history of the Smokies. Also many "stuffed" animals. We did walk the trail on the property as well which was a nice hike.
We had the continental breakfast most days which consisted of coffee, juice, pastries, cereal, fruit and yogurt. Plenty to get you started for the day. There is also the option of ordering off of a menu for breakfast. Dining area is has limited seating, but very nice and cozy. We also ate dinner one evening in the restaurant and it was fantastic - we reserved the evening before and the dining room was full when we ate so I recommend making reservations if you plan to eat dinner there. The staff were also friendly and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this lodge but I do have to give one piece of advice - Campbell Lead Rd is super twisty and turny, especially if you take it into Gatlinburg where it branches off behind the Aquarium. I was white-knuckling it the whole trip. The Bypass isn't nearly as bad. Keep it in mind if that kind of thing bothers you.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting our rustically, elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 44 luxuriously, individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant – and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We’ll even pack you a lunch…If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the Lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. Come see for yourself… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.