What a wonderful night at the lodge at buck berry creek - wish I could've stayed for longer, but will definitely be returning on my next trip to the Gatlinburg area. Great to be away from the chaos of Pigeon Forge, even with a trip up a winding mountain road. Serene and quiet, such a special place - highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visiting our rustically, elegant lodge is like stepping back in time, yet with all the modern amenities. Pristine Smoky Mountain views are the focal point of most our 40 luxuriously, individually appointed suites. Each suite offers a fireplace, balcony, cable TV and DVD, queen sleeper sofa, full kitchen, and large bathroom with a whirlpool soaking tub. While staying at our mountain retreat you could easily spend your days enjoying our walking trails, napping in the hammock by Buckberry Creek and enjoying the delicious fare of our restaurant - and never need venture beyond our driveway. And if you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, skiing, fine arts and crafts and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch...If you are staying with us on business or just want to let others know about our Great Camp of the Smokies, we provide free WiFi throughout the Lodge. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek offers an unrivaled experience in the Smokies! Winter. Spring. Summer. Fall. Come see for yourself... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Buckberry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Buckberry Creek Hotel Gatlinburg
- Hotel At Buckberry Creek
- At Buckberry Creek Gatlinburg
- Lodge Buckberry Creek