“Seriously Good Panckes” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Gallipolis, Ohio
“Seriously Good Panckes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Some of best pancakes ever. Tried this for a change from log cabin pancake house . By far better food . Don't let line outside fool you . It goes fast !

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Interesting take on everyday lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food and atmosphere was very nice and interesting. Loved their cucumbers and apple carmel crepes. Only draw back is they only take cash so make sure you visit the ATM before you go.

Visited September 2012
“Not good :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I'm sorry I know everyone loves this place but me n my hubby did not like it at all .It would have been better if the food was cooked fresh when u order it .I don't care to wait on my food,would rather have it cooked when I order not to have it laying there waiting on u to order it .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, North Carolina
“Best Pancakes!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I do not eat pancakes but these were the best I have ever eaten. The blueberry pancakes were one of the highlights of this trip but get there before 9am or be ready to stand in a very long line. Also, they only take cash but there is an ATM inside for those not prepared. Thank you for the great food and service!

Visited October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“great variety and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Starting at the front door.... we were greeted and sat within minutes... hostess directed us to a second hostess who sat us in the back part of the resturant.... these people are use to handling a crowd and it shows.... service was prompt, friendly and effecient.... pancake variety was almost endless and hard to decide from... I went for the pecan while my friend went for the sweet potato.... both were excellent... though I wish I had ordered the sweet potato ones as well, they were awesome.and unique... coffee was good, service was attentive even though our waitress was very busy. We sat near the kitchen and really saw that this was a well run.... clean& efficient business. The staff seems welll trained.... you can see why they have been around for so long!
My only critical point would be I would like to see some options for smaller pancake orders and other options to go along with the excellent pancakes as combinations.... like eggs or breakfast meats and not everything ala cart.... I think its more how we all eat these days and that seemed to be the table talk at the tables around us as well. Great place... I can see why so many are so fond of it!

• Visited September 2012