“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I chose this restaurant because it was close to the hotel where I was staying. It was wonderful. I had eggs, pancakes and hashbrowns. The hashbrowns were awesome and the pancakes were light and fluffy. The price was a little higher than I normally like to pay, but it was worth it. Great service and great location. Will return on my next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Athens, Alabama
“Excellent breakfast at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years and have always enjoyed it but it had been a while since our last visit. We were not disappointed this trip. The pancakes were very good with plenty of choices to suit almost any taste. Our party of 3 all opted for the standard pancakes with various sides of eggs, bacon and sausage patties. The food was all very good, freshly prepared and served with very little wait. The staff was friendly and attentive. In our opinion the prices here are better than some of the other places in town and the food is just as good if not better. The log cabin atmosphere is great. This will continue to be our preferred breakfast place in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Go here for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We decided on Log Cabin for breakfast and are glad we did. Easy parking. No wait on a Sunday morning (where we saw the pancake pantry had people lined up outside in the rain). Breakfast was delicious and reasonably priced. Best biscuits and gravy we had ever had. Great service as well.

Hudson, Ohio
“OK for pancakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Four of us ate here December, 2013. Those who ordered pancakes and french toast were pretty satisfied with their meals. I ordered a cheese omelette with grits and both were very disappointing.The grits were runny and the cheese in omelette was not at all fresh. The restaurant does have parking which makes it more convenient to visit than some of the other restaurants in the center of Gatlinburg. Service was quick, but I ordered unsweetened tea and got sweet tea instead.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times. For the price and location it is good! I will brag on my husbands' country ham. I never order this but when they brought his out I couldn't help. It was not greasy and was the perfect salt/meat ratio. Very good meal. Just wish you could sample all the different pancakes!

Visited December 2013