“Excellent Pancakes in a Log Cabin” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 174 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
“Excellent Pancakes in a Log Cabin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate breakfast at the Log Cabin Pancake House on Valentines Day and it was what we were hoping for. The breakfast was delicious! We were seated right in front of the fireplace which created the perfect ambiance for us in a log cabin. My husband ordered the French toast with spiced apples. He said they were a little heavy on the sauce, but it was delicious. We enjoyed our breakfast and it was perfect before a day of hiking.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roanoke, Virginia
“Loved!!!! Best Bacon On The Planet!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

The service was excellant, food was hot, flavorful (tasted homemade), and reasonably priced! My husband and I went back two days in a row for breakfast. The bacon in the omelettes remained crisp and had a unique flavor. All omelettes come with three large pancakes. The coffee was delicious, and the servers made you feel at home. Initially we were going to go to the Pancake Pantry, but the lines were wrapped around the building. I was sad until one of the locals told us about the Log Cabin Panckae House. She told us that the food at the Log Cabin Pancake house was homemade, unlike the other place. She was right and we left full and happy. If you venture to Gatlinburg and want a reasaonably priced delicious meal with good service, try the Log Cabin Pancake House.

Visited January 2013
“Great menu and cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Huge delicious menu... cheap prices - what more can you ask for? The staff was down to earth, nice clean place!! Family oriented.

Visited January 2013
Duluth, Georgia
“Food Okay - Little Pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I like that they serve breakfast all day. I had the breakfast without pancakes. The fried eggs were done just right and the ham was tasty. I also ordered hash browns that were supposed to come with the meal. I did not get them when the food was brought out. When I pointed it out to the waiter, she promptly took the charge off the check. The large, fluffy biscuits were the best. The final cost was $10 for ham, eggs, biscuits and a soft drink.

Visited February 2013
“Not as good as we expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

This was obviously a touristy place. My husband and I are assuming that the pancakes must be the best breakfast thing to order, because we both ordered omelettes and they weren't very good. We thought the prices were very high for the amount of food you get. We probably won't go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere