“Disappointed!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
washington
“Disappointed!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Four years ago the food was excellent, and we were looking forward to returning! The hashbrowns were cold as were my pancakes! Go next door to the Bearland Grill for a hearty delicious breakfast for half the price!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Sanford, North Carolina
“Great way to start the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

While staying in Gatlinburg recently, we walked to breakfast at the Log Cabin Pancake House three times. It's always somewhere we've enjoyed, and its proximity to where we were staying made it an easy decision to go back several mornings. I had the buckwheat pancakes one morning - they were good, but not as good as the same at Flapjacks - and a Belgian Waffle the other mornings. My hubby had a meal of eggs, toast, meat, hash browns, etc. He had the tender steak twice and said it was good; had the link sausage one morning and decided against ordering it again.
The staff, from the person seating you to the servers to the person at the register, are all very friendly and welcoming. It was great to see so many smiling faces over breakfast.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Sister to the one is sevierville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011 via mobile

If you want to insure you have a good breakfast and don't want to pay for parking just to eat then this is a good place to go.

california
“Perfect mountain breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

Our family went here three times on our vacation. Two breakfasts, one lunch. Each time, we had great service and delicious food. Try the french toast royale!

Richmond, Virginia
“eat here every trip to Gatlinburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I enjoy eating breakfast here as much as pancake pantry. Those are always my first 2 choices. I enjoy the Blackberry crepes at Log Cabin, nowhere else in Gatlinburg has them that I know of. We had great service at our table. I enjoyed some country ham and biscuits on the side. I'm not a cheapskate like some of the other previous reviewers, I don't mind paying $8-$12 for my breakfast because it lasts me till dinner with the food you get here. My wife and I don't feel like we're in Gatlinburg till we have breakfast here.