“Yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 174 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Took a little walk to get to, but you're already walking! The food was great! Their bbq sauce is good and the slaw is delicious, our server was really nice too! Expensive but well worth it for the amount of servings.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Michigan
“Always Enjoy Eating Here When in Gatlinburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We were staying at the Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg, and just walked a couple blocks over to the restaurant. It was around 11:30 on a Sunday morning, so not very busy yet and the hostess seated us at a booth by the window. My husband got the featured meal that was on the chalkboard, a plate of large ribs (our server called them dinosaur bones, they were big) with fries, baked beans and cornbread. I had the half-rack baby back ribs with potato salad, green beans and cornbread. The ribs were excellent, but the sides were just okay (I don't think the potato salad was homemade and the green beans were most likely canned, nothing added to them to enhance the flavor). The cornbread was great, and we also ordered unsweetened iced tea. We felt the meals were on the expensive side ($21.99 and $17.99) but we had a 15% off coupon from one of the travel magazines so used that. Our server, Leta, was very pleasant, attentive and efficient. We enjoyed our meal and will definitely go back whenever we're in Gatlinburg.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Awesome wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My Family eats here every time we visit Tennessee. The wings are awesome but they are very small in size.

Montgomery, Alabama
“Awesome barbeque!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food is SO good.... I keep coming back year after year. I loved the pulled pork sandwich! The baked beans, the cole slaw are great too!

Visited February 2014
White House, Tennessee
“I WANT to Like It!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Bennett's. As far as BBQ goes, Bennett's is not my first choice. We had eaten at the Pigeon Forge location previously and found the BBQ just so-so. This time we decided to try the salad bar. It was okay...not fabulous, but we did not leave hungry! The clam chowder was delicious and they had a smoked chicken salad on the bar that was wonderful. The staff is very pleasant, the location is great. We were seated looking into the kitchen....I would not recommend sitting there. This is not our favorite place to eat in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, but we must be in the minority as they always have plenty of business.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere